Aisling Bed and Breakfast is your gateway to a truly relaxing visit to Boston. Aisling means "Dream" in Gaelic. Your Irish hosts Dympna and James take pride in making you feel at home while still on a dream vacation.
Each room has:
There is a kitchenette available for guests' use.
A Pack 'n Play® for infants is also available on request.
Aisling Bed and Breakfast, 21 E. Concord St., Boston, 02118 USA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Terms. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use as set forth below, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Murmod, L.L.C., d/b/a Aisling Bed & Breakfast (collectively referred to as "Aisling", "we", "our" or "us") reserve the right, at our discretion, to change and or modify portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes.
2. Ownership/License. The content and information displayed on this website "aisling-bostonbb.com" and/or "aisling-bostonbb.blogspot.com" (collectively the "Website") is the property of Aisling and is collectively referred to as "Aisling Information". The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Aisling Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited. The Website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Aisling and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Aisling and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
3. Interference of the Website. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Aisling representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to the Website).
4. Good Faith Reservations. You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
5. Cancellation Policy. Aisling is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. As such, you are required to call us to cancel or change your reservation at least seven (7) days prior to your arrival date. In the event that you are not able to cancel or change your reservation seven (7) day prior to your arrival date you shall be responsible for and pay the entire reservation. Aisling shall not be responsible to refund any deposited amount if notice of cancellation or change of reservation is not given by you prior to seven (7) days of your arrival date. However, if Aisling is able to rebook your room(s) for any of the days of your original reservation, then Aisling will refund or credit you the amount Aisling is able to recoup. Depending on the rate at which the room(s) is/are rebooked, this refund or credit may be only a partial amount of your original reservation. Notwithstanding the forgoing, if your reservation is during a holiday or special event or if your reservation is for all three (3) Aisling rooms on the same dates, the cancellation or change of reservation notice requirement set out above shall be extended to thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date.
6. Disclaimer. To the Maximum extent permitted by law, all Aisling Information is provided "as is" and Aisling makes no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use of the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Accuracy of Information and Revisions. Aisling does not assume responsibility, warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, currency, completeness or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Website. The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Aisling shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Aisling reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to the Website, and to the products and programs described therein, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction. Aisling does not, however, make any commitment to update Website materials.
9. Links. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. If you choose to leave the Website via links to other non-Aisling websites, including those of advertisers, Aisling is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because Aisling has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Aisling is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
11. Prohibited Transactions. Murmod, L.L.C. is a United States company and is prohibited from providing services to certain "prohibited persons" that are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries, or terrorists or drug traffickers whose names are published on lists maintained by the United States Department of Treasury. You agree to use all reasonable efforts not to arrange for any of these prohibited persons to stay at, use or tour any Aisling facilities.
12. Duty to Disclose. This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. Aisling will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Aisling guests, visitors, associates, or property (including the Website), or to others.
13. Governing Law. Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
1. Personal Identification Information. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of lawful ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Website, fill out a form, make a reservation and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information and any other applicable personal information. Users may, however, visit the Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the User’s means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
4. How Information is Collected. Aisling collects and uses User information to improve the Website and offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you and to improve customer service and help us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
5. Protection and Disclosure of Information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Website. We do not sell, trade, or rent User personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We reserve the right to disclose part or all the User information at such time and in such manner as is (i) permitted or required by law to the relevant authorities; (ii) necessary to enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements; or (iii) necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Aisling, our users or others.
6. Third Party Websites. Users may find advertising or other content on the Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
8. Acceptance of Terms. By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Aisling Bed & Breakfast
21 East Concord Street
Boston, MA 02118
This document was last updated on